Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Casa Marcela Cookbook

I've been watching Chef Marcela Valladolid work on this cookbook for the last year as I admire her talent and beautiful, growing family on Instagram. And it's finally ready and delivered! Thank you Sandy :-)  It' is so colorful, beautiful, and full of culture. I can't get enough of it and I take it to bed with me every night. Mind you, I'm usually exhausted at this point and am only able to read a page at a time before I fall asleep with the book on my lap.

I'd like to say I will make every recipe in this book and create a "Julie and Julia" type blog experience, where I post my daily creation to share with you....but, I don't have that kind of time, nor am I a fan of certain foods like lamb....so that won't be happening. But I do intend to make most of them and I'll be sure to share with you.

She is a big source of inspiration for me, as a creative, talented, Latina and as a business woman. I constantly refer back to her Instagram page for ideas on setting my table, or for quick easy recipes she posts on her feed. Check her out on her Instagram and take a look at her book when you get a chance. It's beautiful even as a coffee table book.





Oh, she also inspired me to grow a home vegetable garden. More on that on an upcoming post.

No comments:

Post a Comment