Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Tequilibre = Tequila Cocktail




My comadre was over with my beautiful goddaughter earlier this summer, and she came bearing gifts {happy dance}. An new libation she prepared fresh in my kitchen. It was so refreshing on a hot summer day in SoCal, I just couldn't wait to share with you all. It' super simple.




TEQUILIBRE INGREDIENTS:

1/4 cup pineapple juice
1/4 cup Tequila Silver, like El Jimador
1/4 lemon juice
Squirt
Chamoy (salsa)
Chunks of pineapple
Salt to taste
Ice

Fill a cup half ways with ice. Pour in pineapple, tequila, lemon juice and fill the cup with squirt. Add a dash of chamoy, a few chunks of pineapple and salt to taste. Stir. Drink. Repeat.

And there you have a refreshing tequilibre for an afternoon of cocktails and appetizers, a hot summer's day, a celebration, or heck, for relaxing after work.

I used my stemless wineglasses for these cocktails, but next time I'll use my Moscow Mule Copper Mugs, which I often use for more than just Moscow Mules.

Please share your feedback and pictures if you make this cocktail. #tequilibre




No comments:

Post a Comment