Monday, September 5, 2016

My Top 6 Fall Items from Sur La Table




I've long been a fan of Sur la Table. They offer everything you need for cooking from utensils, dishes, cookbooks and spices, to dishtowels, aprons and cupcake liners. I can spend hours in their stores. And I couldn't be happier that we just became affiliate partners.

I can't help but go through their entire online catalog and bookmark everything I want for this Fall. I know...I get it's still summer and it will be still for another month. And in California that means it will feel like summer for another two months. But, I love all things fall and I'm slowly but surely starting to sneak fall into our home. Like the pumpkin Glade candle I just bought and everyone is loving the scent, not realizing that I'm forcing fall upon them. And, the pumpkin plant I recently added to my garden, you can read about that here.


My Top 6 Favorite Fall Items from Sur La Table


1. Individual Pumpkin Bowl with Lid- I've recently decided to create a tablescape for each season, much to my boyfriend's delight. These cute white pumpkin bowls will be the perfect addition to my fall tablescape. I plan to pair them with my blue and white salad plates to create an elegant, but chic look.


Individual Pumpkin Bowl with Lid


I'm envisioning something along the lines of this beautiful setting from Celebrating Everyday Life with Jennifer Connel, with the white pumpkin bowl and orange ribbons and flowers. I'm also envisioning a leopard print runner layered over a wider fall runner to add texture, pattern and more interest.





2. Pumpkin Wreath- I can never have too many wreaths! I have a beautiful fall one for my front door, but I plan on placing one on the hood of my new kitchen range.



Something along the lines of Julie's Less Than Perfect Life of Bliss picture. Check out her blog. She's has a bunch of really cool ideas for the home, parties and free printables!



And you know this just opens up a big can or worms...wreaths on the hood for every season!


3. Pumpkin Jacquard Napkins- I think these will be the perfect addition to my blue willow dinner plates and white pumpkin bowls. Sur La Table's napkins and towels are of great quality and I know I can always count on them for years to come.


Pumpkin Jacquard Napkins


4. Calabaza Cocktail Napkins- I like to have chic or funny cocktail napkins with appetizers and cocktails for every get-together. Or in the event of a holiday, themed cocktail napkins. These Calabaza Cocktail Napkins will work perfect for our Thanksgiving and Friendsgiving Dinners this year.


Calabaza Cocktail Napkins

5. Pumpkin Covered Pie Dish- OK, I seriously have THE perfect pumpkin pie recipe for this dish and I just can't wait to start cooking everything pumpkin-flavored. It's stoneware and is goes perfectly from ovens to freezer which is exactly what I need. And the lid is perfect for transporting to holiday parties. How adorable is it??!!






I mean...look at this!!! {{Drool}}

PS: I stopped by my favorite coffee shop yesterday {Coffee Bean & Teat Leaf} and they have already received their pumpkin lattes...just haven't brought them out yet...<<squeal>>!! I know, I know they're full of sugar...but a treat once in a while, specially after one of my long training runs, is totally OK, right? And given that my brother, Sandy and I are training for a marathon in November, there will be plenty of guilt free pumpkin latte treats opportunities.





6. Sur La Table Pumpkin Spice Latte Syrup- Oh hey! After my trip to Coffee Bean yesterday, I came home to peruse through the Sur La Table catalog and what do I find??? Drum roll.....Pumpkin Spice Latte Syrup! I'll need to order this stat and start making my own pumpkin spice lattes at home.

Sur La Table Pumpkin Spice Latte


Made exclusively for Sur La Table by the experts at Sonoma Syrup Co., our Pumpkin Spice Latte Syrup features a blend of all-natural pumpkin purée and premium spices—including Vietnamese cinnamon, Indian nutmeg, and Tahitian and Madagascar vanilla bean extract. Sounds delish, right? I can't wait to use this with my Nespresso VertuoLine Coffee Maker.

That concludes my Top 6 Fall Items from Sur La Table...I tried for top 5 but then I found the pumpkin spice syrup and couldn't resist. Have you looked through their catalog or been in stores lately? What are some of your favorite items? Make sure you're signing up for our newsletter as we are sending out offers from Sur La Table on a regular basis.





No comments:

Post a Comment